- Official Website of the National Tourette Syndrome Associationwww.tsa-usa.org
The National Tourette Syndrome Association Website which provides contact information for your publications, support and local area contacts for those who want to learn more about Tourette’s.
- Tourette Syndrome Association of Georgia
The Website of the Tourette Syndrome Association of Georgia which will share local activities and support taking place in Georgia.
- Camp Twitch and Shout
Home of the new Camp Twitch and Shout located in Atlanta, GA for children with Tourette Syndrome started by Brad Cohen
- Jim Eisenreich Foundation
The home of the Jim Eisenreich Foundation which has resources and support for those with Tourette’s.
- Planet Tic
An interactive website for parents, teachers and especially children to learn more about Tourette Syndrome.
- Tourette Syndrome Plus
Tourette Syndrome Plus provides resources for those who deal with Tourette’s on a daily basis.
- Dr. Duncan McKinlay’s Website
Dr. Dunc’s website which provides an inside look at how dealing with Tourette’s can be easier than you think.
- Dylan Peters, 4th Grader-Tic Talk Book Websitewww.tourettesyndromebook.com
Tic Talk’s Homepage which gives an inside look at the life of a 4th grader who lives with TS.
- What Everyone Should Know About Tourette Syndrome